Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Leigh
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've just bought the Hero Quest set, its the second copy I'll have owned , the first being from 20 years ago when I was 9.

I'm just a little excited, and now thanks to being in a job (as opposed to 9 year old me) I could get someone to professionally paint the minis.

How well can the minis be painted to however? They were a basic lot of models with minimal detail... I'm just wondering if anyone has seen and professionally done ones? I wonder if I can justify the cost.

Oh and I fundamentally suck at painting, so doing it myself is just a non starter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leigh
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since posting I've had a look through some of the ones done in the gallery, and ironically the only models I think that might not be up to a good paintjob are the heroes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Conn
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
You are not brought upon this world to get it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they can look at least tabletop quality. They are definitely dip method worthy! Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Sorensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
I myself am soon to paint my models, and surely I do think that the heroes might also be the ones that come out the least neat, however many of the heroes done in the gallery here on this site are of somewhat great tabletop quality!

I myself am gonna paint mine next month using good ole' acrylic paint with a white primer from Army Painter and of course quickshade Strong Tone from Army Painter, for the dipping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.