Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Orangemoose's post over the weekend brought a repressed memory to the surface. I thought that I would share it with everyone, so here it is in all of its glory:

The story starts with a house party. It was nothing crazy; just ten people or so relaxing, eating good food, and drinking some beer. Some of us were a bit bored at the time and we had some fresh jalapeños on hand. So six of us decided to play a little game. Here are the rules:

1. Everyone played rock paper scissors at the same time.
2. Everyone continues to play until only two of the three symbols are thrown.
3. Whoever threw the losing symbol repeats steps 1-3 until only one person remains.
4. The final remaining player takes a bite of the raw jalapeño.

The game went on just like this for a while and we had some fun with it. Some people seemed unluckier than others and had consumed quite a bit of the spicy pepper and there was much laughter to be had by all.

Let it be known at this point in the story that my friends and I have been known to be devious pranksters and, on occasion, colossal jackasses to boot.

One of my friends who was not playing the jalapeño game decided that he wanted to have a bit of fun with us. Unbeknownst to any of us playing the game, he reached into his cabinet and pulled out this:

For the uninitiated, this hot sauce is so spicy that you actually have to sign a waiver when you buy it. If you were to chug the contents of the bottle you would most likely die. That's how nasty this stuff is. 800,000 scovilles is essentially three times as hot as a habañero pepper. This hot sauce is, as they say, "hotter than Hell."

My friend took out his bottle of hot sauce and with a toothpick applied just a drop to the tip of the next jalapeño that we were to use. Suffice to say that the loser of the next game was quite surprised when the pepper was much hotter than he thought. The poor guy was fanning his mouth and complaining about the heat for a good five minutes.

Not being one to let an opportunity pass, my friend pulled a beer from the fridge and popped the cap. Then, with his finger, he smeared a drop of the satan's blood around the rim of the bottle. He then handed the bottle to his poor victim with a smile and said, "Drink this. It will help with the heat."

We were tittering like schoolgirls as we watched him raise the bottle to his lips. After a couple sips his eyes opened wide with surprise. At this point we couldn't contain ourselves and we burst into full laughter. The victim was bouncing up-and-down clutching his mouth and cursing profusely. We had a good chuckle about it and resumed with our party.

... [30 minutes later] ...

I was now sitting on the couch playing some sort of video game while the party continued behind me. It was at this point that the prior victim decided that he should enact his revenge upon me. The assailant came from my blind side. I had only a split second to notice something out of the corner of my eye. With cat-like reflexes I swatted away the instrument of attack. As I looked over, there stood the victim of the earlier prank with a chopstick in his hand. On the end of the chopstick was a generous helping of our favorite, devilish hot sauce. He was apparently aiming for my mouth in a vain attempt to enact retribution for the ribbing that I gave him at his prior misfortune.

Smug in my victory, I returned to my game and thought nothing of the incident. After another 30 minutes to an hour the party had wound down and most people had left. At this point I decided to make use of the restroom. As I stood there with my manhood in hand I suddenly felt a tingling sensation. "Hmmm? What is this?" I thought. Then it hit me. When I was attacked with the chopstick I got some of the hot sauce on my hand and had never washed it. I had little time to regret my actions as my whole crotchal region burst into flames.

The rest of the story is basically just me rolling on the floor and cursing for the next 20 minutes straight. In the end karma had come back to bite me hard (in the genitals). Needless to say, I stay as far away from that hot sauce as possible now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Logging plays since 2004
badge
Da red wunz go fasta!
mbmbmbmbmb
And thus your username?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thermogimp wrote:
I had little time to regret my actions as my whole crotchal region burst into flames.

Hahahahahaha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karma.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ
United Kingdom
Gosport
flag msg tools
mb
http://www.hotsauceworld.com/source.html

7.1 million scovilles. Just saying...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elgin_j wrote:
http://www.hotsauceworld.com/source.html

7.1 million scovilles. Just saying...

Wow devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was nearly the reason I stopped using fresh chilli that I had to chop up in my cooking.

First accident involved me somehow getting some up my nose. No fun at all.

Second accident involved me getting some in my eye. A whole lot less fun than the nose incident.

At this point I cut my losses, and stopped buying fresh chilli. Given my track record I could see what was going to happen sooner or later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I got some hot sauce on my eye once. That's the first and only time I can recall being able to feel the entire surface of my eye.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shogren
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't be a wimp. This...

16 Million Reserve

...is like crystal hot sauce crack. A 16,000,000 s.u. extract.

I think* when they ship it, you have to pay for hazardous material handling.

* : that is to say, I think I will make it up cause it probably should be true if it isn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No doubt there are hotter sauces out there. I have yet to apply any of them to my nether-regions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronnie
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
We wanna be free. We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. And we wanna play games. And we wanna have a good time. And that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna have a good time; We're gonna have a party...
mbmbmbmbmb
You really did go "balls on fire!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathanWC
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
mb
So the cohost on my podcast went to Buffalo Wild Wings with a date. He took their challenge where you eat x amount of their spiciest wings and win a headband. I know that they aren't as spicy as anything discussed here, but still.

Anyways, later that night they went back to her place. He was getting lucky, attempted to pleasure her orally, but hadn't washed all the hot sauce off his lips apparently.

They are no longer dating.

It made a great "old timey" commercial for our podcast though! Johnny Dollar's Spicy Buffalo Lipbalm! Make that romance steam come out of her ears!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.