Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Hufnagel
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya folks!

I've poked around the site and read through the threads. I'm probably just overlooking something obvious, but:

This afternoon, I registered for BGG.CON for myself and my pals and received a confirmation number. Then I had to go back and register for a pal who decided he wanted to go, too, and received another confirmation number.

At the time, I couldn't get into PayPal to pay for it all, but I figured I could pay this evening -- now, in fact.

But (1) I can't figure out how to pay! There doesn't seem to be anywhere I can put in a confirmation number so I can pay. Also (2) I don't know what my confirmation numbers are! I didn't write them down. :(

What am I missing?

Thanks for any assistance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
BGG.CON Est. 2005 BGG@SEA Est. 2015 BGG♥FAM Est. 2015
badge
RV6 Progress: Finishing canopy and fuselage.
mbmbmbmbmb
GeekMail sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Hufnagel
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Payment made -- thanks so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Ward
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Similar question. I didn't realize that paypal was going to be the only option (maybe add a comment on the registration page? or maybe I missed it). I do have my confirmation #, but how do I go about paying?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As is also explained on the payment page, you can mail a check to:
BoardGameGeek, LLC
7930 Xavier Court
Dallas, TX 75218

Be sure to include your registration ID on your check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Bradley
United States
Bethany
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am having the same trouble. Where can I pay now that I am registered?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Ward
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I ended up just mailing a check. But to clarify, I was wondering if it is possible to pay through paypal once you've closed the payment screen window, and if so, how one would go about it. I think other people are bound to have the same question. It's not that I'm against using paypal, I just didn't have an account, and didn't have time to sign up when I was registering, so I planned to do it later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Bradley
United States
Bethany
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SneakySneakyNinja wrote:
But to clarify, I was wondering if it is possible to pay through paypal once you've closed the payment screen window, and if so, how one would go about it. I think other people are bound to have the same question.

This is what I am trying to do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sadpony wrote:
SneakySneakyNinja wrote:
But to clarify, I was wondering if it is possible to pay through paypal once you've closed the payment screen window, and if so, how one would go about it. I think other people are bound to have the same question.

This is what I am trying to do

The easiest thing to do is to simply re-register. Your previous registration will simply die of natural causes by not being paid for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.