Thumb up
1 Posts

Battle of LITS» Forums » Variants

Subject: A home made variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erhan Cubukcuoglu
flag msg tools
As a puzzle enthusiast, when I saw this game I decided to try it. I played with a fixed board and PnP components. This is a nice abstract strategy game. With short game duration it's ideal for me. But if the game components is good, the game became more pleasant. I decided to make a modular board. I made 16 wooden tiles. each tile is two sided and each side has a different combination of X and O. At the begining of the game players construct an 4x4 board. If player likes a shorter game its also possible to play with a 3x3 bord. On a 4x4 board there are 144 square. Game components are exactly same. I used four type of tetramino pieces. I, L, S and T. I made four from each type of pieces. My home made copy include totally 20 pieces.

For an advanced home made game variant I made extra 10 cubes. At the begining of the game after constructing the board, players alternately places this 10 cube on the board on empty squares. That squares became restricted squares. The game became more difficult and require more strategy.

Thanks to the designer for this nice game.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.