J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for thin layers of foam padding (like that used for small miniatures [6-8mm]), sized to fit snugly in a GMT-sized box.

Does anyone know where I can turn to for something like that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
eBay - just search for foam sheets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
Wulf Corbett wrote:
eBay - just search for foam sheets.

Check out a hobby or crafts store, maybe Michaels?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Ruza
Canada
Elmira
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know but Battlefoam and KR Multicase are the two companies I thing of for miniature foam cases or inserts but I don't know if they have anything that would fit correctly in a GMT box. You could always poke around their sites or give them a call though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Herron
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Never play block wargames with a dentist, they have those little mirrors to peek behind the block.
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad we aren't closer, I work in the infromation technology department at ETSU, we get that stuff all the time in shipments. I could give it to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Maggi
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Won't the foam stick to the miniatures? Unless it is closed foam, I would be worried that it would off-gas and destroy or stick to the painted miniatures. That sometimes happens with model trains, my other hobby.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ICONOCLAST

Galt's Gultch
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I clicked on this thread because I thought it said "foam pudding". I was thinking, what in the world does foam pudding have to do with gaming? And what flavour is it? Needless to say, my eyesight is not the greatest.blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.