Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Millar
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just came across them when searching for some games on Google and they seem to have cheap prices and free postage to the UK but very little detail about who or where they are.
Has anyone used them and were they any good?
www.fantasyboardgames.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Williams
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
www.ormistonwhisky.com
mbmbmbmbmb
No physical contact info on the site but the domain name was registered on 26.Oct 2011 to

Registrant:
Sam Goodliffe

Registrant's address:
1 Wendover Court
Leeds
Yorkshire
LS16 8ET
United Kingdom

I would hesitate as you have done about ordering until I had heard some feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Old Gamer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd also be interested to hear from anyone with any experience with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kangyu Chia
Singapore
Varsity Park Condominium
flag msg tools
Ouch.
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't dealt with them before, but seeing as they offer PayPal as a method of payment, I would say it is pretty safe to order from them. I things go wrong, you could always rely on paypal's dispute resolution centre to get a refund.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Dawson
United Kingdom
Spalding
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here, move along
badge
Need to put something witty here
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I ordered Thunderstone Advance from then a few weeks back.

They kept coming up in Google as the cheapest shipped price and then on day of release (actually I think it was before) they had the Avatar mini expansion added to the next couple of orders, which for me swung the deal.

I selected the lesser delivery option and had it sent to my work address. It was sent first class and landed on my desk on the Saturday the very next day!

I was a little unsure about the packaging as it was just brown paper around the box, however they had cut box corners to protect the actual corners and had corrugated card around all sides. It was in perfect condition. I have received games in boxes in worse condition.

Certainly I was very happy with my first order with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Jones
United Kingdom
Catterick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered Runebound off them just last week and it arrived in a couple of days. I had also asked them about some of the expansions (Isle of Dread) and they were quick in replying. Mine turned up in a box as an aside but with plenty of packing material in it to ward off any knocks, so I guess they now do boxes! I'm certainly going to use them again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rich davis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
HI, I ordered from this company a weeks ago, i haven't received my item, which is fine but they haven't replied to any of my emails, im getting concerned now, anybody else experiencing the same thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Millar
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't used them recently, but after I posted this thread initially I pre-ordered eclipse through them and it arrived in June and they kept me up to date with when I could expect it with emails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rich davis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
They responded to my emails, they were just away at the time apparently, so all seems good, ill let you know when my stuff arrives

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rich davis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
My game arrived in good time, very good communication with fantasyboardgames.co.uk I would highly recommend them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone ordered recently from these guys?

I recently did a BGG transaction with them, but no emails since my payment made to confirm etc. In this era of online commerce, you would normally expect some kind of confirmation...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.