$10.00
Roberto Vaccari
Italy
Nonantola (Mo)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: I just received a promotion and I am going to spread the love: micro badges and avatars for all! Or 0.25 for your thoughts!!
Viki3m wrote:
Congratulation, thriend!

I'm saving up for buying 100 MBs in one day, so I'll take some GG...

Thank you very much!

Regarding my avatar, it was hand-drawn by a lovely friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Glave
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: I just received a promotion and I am going to spread the love: micro badges and avatars for all! Or 0.25 for your thoughts!!
Thank you very much, now to make an avatar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Schulman
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, my friend. Hope even more success to you! hmmm... and that microbadge would be good modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fox
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
congrats on everything that's going well!!!!! i'll definitely take a MB if you've still got some GG. i've got games i really love (esp. Pandemic and Hellas) but no microbadge for them yet.

congrats again!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Caldwell
United States
flag msg tools
You Greeks are always children!
badge
Jean Gabin in La Grande Illusion
mbmbmbmbmb
PSchulman wrote:
Congratulations, my friend. Hope even more success to you! hmmm... and that microbadge would be good modest

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Caldwell
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
foxfan wrote:
congrats on everything that's going well!!!!! i'll definitely take a MB if you've still got some GG. i've got games i really love (esp. Pandemic and Hellas) but no microbadge for them yet.

congrats again!

Hey Mike, thanks for the thumb-bombing the other day. Hey why don't you get both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Clarkson
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
congratulations!!! It is always very gratifying to have your qualities recognized by your employers. It he Army they give us medals...civilians get raises and bonuses. Why does that not seem fair...lol

I would love to get any MB as I have none...lol

thanks,
Doc
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALREADY Amazing! Lissa
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
August222 wrote:
My life has taken some good turns and some tough turns. I am thankful to be on a good run right now and I'd like to share the good feeling. You guys are all great!!

Please let me know if you want a microbadge or an Avatar. Or just a hello!

Major Congrats...always very nice to get rewarded for the hard work one puts into their job. I hope too soon be posting about getting gainfully employed and spreading the love! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Ramier
Canada
Saint-Jerome
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
docgeo1 wrote:
congratulations!!! It is always very gratifying to have your qualities recognized by your employers. It he Army they give us medals...civilians get raises and bonuses. Why does that not seem fair...lol

I would love to get any MB as I have none...lol

thanks,
Doc

Welcome to the community Gary!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations (literally) on a job well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Lykowski
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Would looooove an avatar! Congrats on this turnaround in your life!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Shen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations on your good turn! The dice must love you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Quinn
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
August222 wrote:
My life has taken some good turns and some tough turns. I am thankful to be on a good run right now and I'd like to share the good feeling. You guys are all great!!

I'll take a 'hello.' I've been browsing the microbadges and there are so many options I want to take some time to make a good decision. I think it is awesome that you had success in your life and that you want to share it with others. Congrats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Ramier
Canada
Saint-Jerome
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Runeward wrote:
August222 wrote:

I'll take a 'hello.' I've been browsing the microbadges and there are so many options I want to take some time to make a good decision. I think it is awesome that you had success in your life and that you want to share it with others. Congrats.

Haha yeah so many choice, I'll make a list and save for mb hehehe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Faber
United States
Kirkland
Wa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! When I got my promotion it made me feel on top of the world. So, cheers to you!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mir
Pakistan
Lahore
flag msg tools
mb
Congratulations. Always nice to see people celebrating their happiness with members of the community
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Caldwell
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the goodness everyone! Did I miss anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations!!!

A job well done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Gough
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations

At my office there is a policy that you have to do the next job up for at least a year before you job title and pay scale catch up. It's been 5 years now.

But I am in the blessed position that I enjoy my job and I'm not short of money so
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Caldwell
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Han Shot First wrote:
Congratulations

At my office there is a policy that you have to do the next job up for at least a year before you job title and pay scale catch up. It's been 5 years now.

But I am in the blessed position that I enjoy my job and I'm not short of money so

Thanks! Get thee an avatar!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denver Le Roux
South Africa
Cape Town
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love an avatar

Congrats on your promotion. Go forth and rock the world!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Caldwell
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vir0 wrote:
I would love an avatar

We'll do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denver Le Roux
South Africa
Cape Town
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
August222 wrote:
vir0 wrote:
I would love an avatar

We'll do.

Woa, that was super fast! Any suggestions for an avatar? Will put it up for a week or so, hehe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Bradley
United States
Bethany
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about some overtext? lol haha, jk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALREADY Amazing! Lissa
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Halden wrote:
If you want to thrown me .25 buy my jack white mb

Jack White = awesomeness
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [10] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.