Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know German so I can't get the exact meaning of the yellow card in LotR : F&F feature cards; I don't know whether it is correct or not?

1. Flamming Logs (Bree): Any 1 enemy is defeated
2. Ent Draught (Bree): One player: may pass shields to one other player
3. Gandalf's letter (Bree??): Packing 5 shields to one player???
4. Bill the pony (Bree): One player: use this card as 1 shield or 1 life token
5. Whistle Herb (Isengard): One player: randonmly distributed 3 life tokens to other players

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stavros G.
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a quick reply based on memory; so this is not the exact wording from the cards (I have the 1st edition)

1. Flamming Logs Fire brand (Bree): 'Defeat any one Foe'

3. Gandalf's letter (Bree): 'You may call Gandalf without paying any shields'

5. Whistle Herb Pipe-weed (Isengard): 'Allocate 3 spaces backwards (on the corruption line) among any players' "Back space" is a broken translation; in the English text, you have the 'circle' symbol, which is the same on the yellow card from the basic game which allows you to allow one player to go backwards for one space on the corruption line.
So the Pipe-Weed allows one player to go back three spaces on the corruption line, or three players to go back one space, or one player to go back 2 spaces and another player 1 space.

Your translations for cards #2 and #4 are correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stavros G.; Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.