Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Monahan
United States
Marion
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm vacationing in Sevierville Tennessee and would like to visit any local game shops. Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hello Acme... Two Words - Product Liability!!
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SciFi City is out of Knoxville (I think).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice Head Games is off exit 27 (I-75). Not a great store but the discount bin has provided me with some great stuff. My last purchase of out of print M44 books and expansions was a great find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jackson
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a Sci Fi City located in East Towne Mall in Knoxville. Not sure what gaming they do there. CM's (also in the mall) both East and West Towne Mall do Magic the Gathering and other ccg's. In Seveirville im not as sure. I know there is a store in Foothills Mall in Maryville but im not sure what there name is nor what gaming they do besides occasional magic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ejackso8 wrote:
There is a Sci Fi City located in East Towne Mall in Knoxville. Not sure what gaming they do there. CM's (also in the mall) both East and West Towne Mall do Magic the Gathering and other ccg's. In Seveirville im not as sure. I know there is a store in Foothills Mall in Maryville but im not sure what there name is nor what gaming they do besides occasional magic.

The store in Maryville is called Packards, it's ok but they do more order in than stock items.

There used to be a shop as you went in to sevierville, but I think it is strictly comics now.

** looked it up here is the place:
S&G Comics & Collectibles
464 Forks of River Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862

may be a bust, who knows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.