erik share
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Doesn't the growing hunger expansion have the grave weapons supplement in it? If so why do you have to buy the miniatures separately? I would love to own all e expansions when I buy the base game but some of them are pricey and don't seem like they come with much meat on them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Stantz
Australia
Central Coast
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't have the zombies with weapons in it, it has a stronger than the normal type of zombie which are called "Grave Dead".
Grave dead with weapons came out in the smaller expansions that followed Growing Hunger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasuya Meshima
msg tools
The Growing Hunger Expansion gives you the Grave Dead zombies (seven red ones) that are stronger than the normal zombies. Also, that expansion gives you more L-shaped boards, more heroes, more card, more scenarios and more rules.

The Grave Weapons rules comes in the Survival of the Fittest Expansion, together with Survival Tactics and Unique Items Decks (and rules), and more rules, some cards and a great amount of tokens. Some of that tokes are the grave weapons tokens that you put below the zombie equipped.

They have the expansion only with the miniatures (and two identical new cards for the grave weapon deck) using the grave weapons. But you don't need this to play, and I think the tokens are better for gameplay.

But I must say: I highly recommend the Survival of The Fittest Expansion, because it's so much funny and it gives you a huge changing on the gameplay. =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.