Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a "side-determiner" counter to randomize the process. I used to flip a group counter and just say what side is what to determine the sides. But I think this counter will work well.

It's a 3 (at most) step process. First you flip to see who's the axis or the allies. If axis then you flip one more time to see if you're the attacker (knife side of course) or the defender (barbed wire side). If you're the allies there's one more flip to do to see if you get the Americans (army star side) or the Russians (hammer, sickle side). This is the first draft. I may tweak it a bit to align things up better before I print it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Needs to be modified if you have Banzai or DW...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mcszarka wrote:
Needs to be modified if you have Banzai or DW...

obviously... but I don't so no need for me to do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Duensing
United States
Bartlett
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool idea. I agree that one for Banzai would be neat, but as you said, of no use to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LibertyToad wrote:
Cool idea. I agree that one for Banzai would be neat, but as you said, of no use to you.

I actually did make one for Banzai as I have it now. The problem is now trying to figure out a way to randomize (with even odds) for scenarios where you can play either the Germans or Japanese vs one of the 3 allies.

How do you make even odds for 3 options (Russian, American, British) on a two sided object?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.