Popular Tags: [View All]
A boy named Sioux
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone tried pitting the same faction against the same faction? Considering the vaguely quasi-chess-like nature of the game, I was wondering if anyone tried this and how successful it might have been.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
RPGs - Natures way of saying "You would never be able to do this in real life." NOT A BAD THING.
badge
All the world's a stage, and I feel like the janitor.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's been tried, lots of times by the play-testers I'm fairly certain, and also by those who just like the idea.

It's happened at tournaments for sure. I think the Guild Dwarves had it happen more than most early on because they were a very popular faction what with the Thorkur issue.

I haven't tried it myself, but I'd be willing to bet it'd be a balanced match-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sitz
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've done it in tournaments a bit. It works; it's just not super exciting. There are plenty of symmetric games out there.

Shamans are super good in the TO mirror though, at least v. Smashers. Grogs is good against Smashers too. (FWIW, I usually rank Smashers among the best 2-cost commons).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.