Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard from the freight forwarder. The plan is for the games to reach the US within the next 2-3 weeks. Right now, I suspect they will arrive here the last week of April!

Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
Merlin
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping to preorderers immediately after?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
Shipping to preorderers immediately after?

I expect delivery will wind up being late afternoon, so that the preorders will go out the following morning (as close to 'immediate' as I can get).

Distributor orders and for other retail outlets won't go out until all preorders are taken care of. They'll also go much slower (normal freight rate).

Does that help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was unable to place an order on Jolly Roger Games' website yesterday. Apparently, USPS no longer ships to South Carolina????? That's the message I received anyway. Maybe a problem with the site that can be fixed?

Here's the message I get:

"We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable for your mailing address and the shipping methods we typically use."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
Merlin
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonderful! Can't wait to introduce this game to some of my family.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Marximus wrote:
I was unable to place an order on Jolly Roger Games' website yesterday. Apparently, USPS no longer ships to South Carolina????? That's the message I received anyway. Maybe a problem with the site that can be fixed?

Here's the message I get:

"We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable for your mailing address and the shipping methods we typically use."

Wow. Were you trying to order the full game or the replacement cards?

I got a notice this morning that USPS was changing their online module...apparently the USPS wasn't losing money fast enough...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark--it is definitely the USPS system.
I went to their website to calculate shipping for someone else--and it isn't giving me access. It is defaulting all shipments to the US...but then won't accept any zip codes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question for those that have preordered this game directly from Jolly Roger Games....

The purchase price is $50;
The shipping/taxes/etc. I selected is an additional $16.20;
But, upon check-out via Paypal I was charged an additional $8.00 for shipping. Grand total $74.20.

I've never ordered anything from JRG, but this seems extremely odd. Has anyone else run into this issue? Or, is this additional $8 easily explained if I paid more attention to the information posted on the website? BTW, I did send an email to a representative from JRG with the same inquiry.

Please advise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.