$10.00
Recommend
10 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Kaispeicher» Forums » General

Subject: In stock at Gamesurplus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
Link: https://www.gamesurplus.com/product_info.php?products_id=211...

Price: $25.50
12 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one."
badge
"No matter how low your opinion of Washington DC, it's nothing compared to Washington DC's low opinion of you."
mb
Bought! cool
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one."
badge
"No matter how low your opinion of Washington DC, it's nothing compared to Washington DC's low opinion of you."
mb
Also worth noting -- this is an English edition.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink...
mbmbmbmbmb
So sad that it's gone already
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Mesina
United States
Bethel Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BACKIN STOCK!!!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rohrig
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it directly from
http://www.amazon.de/Pegasus-Spiele-54520E-Speicherstadt-Kai....
it was $26 shipped and took like 3 weeks (time was not an issue for me). If it runs out at Gamesurplus. Don't hesitate to buy from Amazon.de
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Short
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Daxon wrote:
I bought it directly from
http://www.amazon.de/Pegasus-Spiele-54520E-Speicherstadt-Kai....
it was $26 shipped and took like 3 weeks (time was not an issue for me). If it runs out at Gamesurplus. Don't hesitate to buy from Amazon.de

$26?! Is that after the euro conversion and after shipping?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rohrig
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dshortdesign wrote:
Daxon wrote:
I bought it directly from
http://www.amazon.de/Pegasus-Spiele-54520E-Speicherstadt-Kai....
it was $26 shipped and took like 3 weeks (time was not an issue for me). If it runs out at Gamesurplus. Don't hesitate to buy from Amazon.de

$26?! Is that after the euro conversion and after shipping?

Yes it was. The price could have changed from when I made my purchase. You can add it to your cart and it will do a conversion for you to check. Just use google translate to read along the way.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Short
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Daxon wrote:
dshortdesign wrote:
Daxon wrote:
I bought it directly from
http://www.amazon.de/Pegasus-Spiele-54520E-Speicherstadt-Kai....
it was $26 shipped and took like 3 weeks (time was not an issue for me). If it runs out at Gamesurplus. Don't hesitate to buy from Amazon.de

$26?! Is that after the euro conversion and after shipping?

Yes it was. The price could have changed from when I made my purchase. You can add it to your cart and it will do a conversion for you to check. Just use google translate to read along the way.

Cool. I'll give it a whirl.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.