Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew L.
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
There is no try
badge
There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no death, there is the Force.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

I have the following games for trade:

Doom: The Boardgame: Bought used, but all pieces present/in good condition. The box has some shelf wear and a minor crease on the bottom.

At the Gates of Loyang: Set up and played once. Like New condition.

Labyrinth: The War on Terror, 2001 - ?, First Printing. Very Good condition. Set up and played once. Cards are sleeved. Box does have a smashed/split corner.

Twilight Struggle, Third Printing, Non-mounted map. Very Good condition Set up and played once. Cards are sleeved. Asking $25

Runebound Bundle.
Runebound (Second Edition) in Good condition. Bought used, all pieces present/in good condition. Includes a homemade Threat Level track for use with a soloplay variant (included).

Also includes 3 card expansions. The cards are still in shrink, but they were removed from the box they came in. They are listed below.

Runebound: Champions of Kellos Item and Ally Expansion

Runebound: Walkers of the Wild Item and Ally Expansion

Runebound: Crown of the Elder Kings Adventure Variant

I'm looking for Memoir '44 base game and expansions. If I could find someone to take all of this for the Air Pack, that would be fantastic, but I understand that probably isn't going to happen. I also am interested in Solo War games, or anything on my For Trade list (which is current). I'm currently between jobs, so I have plenty of time to respond to offers.

Thanks!

I found a trade!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.