Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hillery
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tetris Link (there doesn't seem to be a separate entry for the two-player Travel Edition that is also included)

At http://sellout.woot.com/ . $12.99 + $5 shipping; order up to 3 for the same $5 so that's actually $14.66 apiece shipped if you want to get some for gifts.

The same two-game set is $26.80 from Amazon (free shipping). The only other store I could quickly find this game at was Coolstuff Inc, which has the original game for $18.99 (no travel edition).

Reviews are few and mixed, but might be a nice gift for the not-really-a-gamer in your life at least.

Note that this is a deal-a-day site so this will be available until midnight Central time or it sells out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ignore that this is supposed to be Tetris (you never feel like you're playing tetris) and it's a fun filler. Think of it more like a vertical version of Blokus. Not a very heavy game, but more than once, a game I've used to start/end a night of gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sybrwookie wrote:
Ignore that this is supposed to be Tetris (you never feel like you're playing tetris) and it's a fun filler. Think of it more like a vertical version of Blokus. Not a very heavy game, but more than once, a game I've used to start/end a night of gaming.

Agreed. +1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.