Subject: Betrayal Card Variation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to try this rule out and see how it works. The idea is this. If at the influence phase of any turn you have completed the objective on their betrayal card they may immediatly show it to break from their current allience. They may join anyother allience if those players agree. That player looses his betrayal card for the rest of the game and cannot use it to obtain a solo victory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Epp
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know, it's funny. I was thinking of doing something almost exactly like this. Where you could just discard your betrayal card to betray your allies and optionally join/form another team.

I did not think to require you to fulfill your card, though. That might be more complicated than useful.

Either way, it gives a thematic and fun use to the betrayal cards, fitting right in with the rest of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.