Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this expansion be published in Italy (by Stratelibri) or will it be limited to English and German countries?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Given that the publishers are listed as 2-F Spiele and Rio Grande Games, I would assume not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:
Given that the publishers are listed as 2-F Spiele and Rio Grande Games, I would assume not.

Actually, there is an Italian edition of the Russia/Japan map and it is not listed on BGG as well, so I don't think that's a clue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair enough, there's a chance then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Bampi
Italy
flag msg tools
"Go suck yer blade!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't see the point in publishing this expansion "in italian". Like all other maps, btw... the maps are 100% language-independant, so you just need to find a translation, if you have big troubles with english. But you don't seem to have such problems.. cool
....the Quebec-Baden btw is availbale for purchase on various extremely famous italian online shops. And at a better price compared to the older maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RickNash wrote:
I can't see the point in publishing this expansion "in italian". Like all other maps, btw... the maps are 100% language-independant, so you just need to find a translation, if you have big troubles with english. But you don't seem to have such problems.. cool
....the Quebec-Baden btw is availbale for purchase on various extremely famous italian online shops. And at a better price compared to the older maps.

I know I know... it's just the compulsive completist in me, having the Stratelibri edition of the base game and all the expansions I'm longing for Québec/B-W to appear in Italian as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Bampi
Italy
flag msg tools
"Go suck yer blade!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgive you cool
...but prepare yourself to pay more than just 9,99, if they decide to publish it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.