Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Andersen
United States
Athens
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
Then nobody wins the game? Or does the last person to move automatically win? Also: I'm assuming in the two player game that each player takes two colors and play alternates. What about a three-player game? Do you do without one color? All I have are the rules in the pdf file on this website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(Disclaimer: I've never played the game, and honestly had never heard of it until I saw your post. So I'm coming in as a complete newcomer.) My guess is that the "End of the game" section is slightly badly translated, and should read (emphasis mine) "A player who cannot move during his/her turn is eliminated but leaves his/her pieces on the pitch. The game ends when only one player remains. That player is the winner." That would certainly eliminate the possibility of a no-win situation.

That being said, I'm glad I stumbled on this game; it looks very interesting and easy to teach, and I'm curious to try it out (albeit with an Icehouse set, as it's not for sale in the US)! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilko Drude
Germany
Goettingen
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
What are you doing!? I don't even know you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Trevor's answer is correct - thanks for pointing it out. As for the other questions: With three players, just leave out a color. With two players, it doesn't matter whether play alternates, that is not a rule. We usually place the board in a 45 degree angle in front of us, with each player playing the two sides facing him/her. But again, that is not a rule of any sort, just our habit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.