Warrick Williams
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Im happy enough
The storing of the ships?
Well - I just twist my ships a little to the side and rest them on the side under the insert flap ( Its nice to see an insert with theme decoration) - its some extra bling , relax every one - if you want miniatures that click and fit and store in box perfectly - try battleship galaxies - but that was all designed specifically for that purpose . Also nice bonus was that the board in Rex came with a clip bag - as well as some clip bags in general . The rules - great nice book and even after one read only - already made sense - not like my whole weekend spent trying to work out THUNDERSTONE Go REX - go DUNE ( go Lynch version ) Go away whinges. Errrrr, I still have to play the darn thing but I suspect the mechanics should be working perfectly considering its history.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Fernandez
Venezuela
Caracas
Miranda
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the game since from a month or maybe little more, but at last we played here in venezuela! fun game but we ended at turn 3 cry with a lazzax-jol nar alliance! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Kurczyna
United Kingdom
Doncaster
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you finished so quickly there's always time for another go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.