Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Nelson
United States
Chugiak
Alaska
flag msg tools
Hello,
I am a new member here, so I am still finding my way around the website.

I was recommended to come to this site because my father recently passed away and left a fairly large collection of Antique/Collectible Board Games. Approx. 110 games in all. Perhaps 1/2 of them are War Strategy Board Games. The rest are role playing, fantasy and misc games. They date back to the early 1960's. Most are pre-1990's. A lot of Avalon Hill, Battle Line, SPI, and TSR, just to name a few. I have uploaded about 2/3 of them here (couldnt get the rest to load-not sure why). I can forward you the list of all the games. Most are in very good or excellent condition. Many have un-punched pieces. Some games have never been opened. Many first edition games.
I haven't even gone through the computer games yet.

If there are any collectors who would be interested in the collection, as a whole, please feel free to contact me at tjnelson@gci.net.

Thanks,

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Wright
United States
Clawson
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So you'll only sell the games in one lot? Sorry to hear about your Father.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Nelson
United States
Chugiak
Alaska
flag msg tools
Thanks for the condolences Joshua.

Initially I want to keep the games together as one collection. However, I may consider breaking some of it up, perhaps by publisher. depends on the interest. If you email me, I will reply back with the complete list.

Was there one in particular you were looking for?

tjnelson@gci.net

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
My condolences as well.

To be honest, you're more likely to sell them if you sell them individually, or even in small groups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.