Subject: Space race extra counters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've bought the new Spanish Edition, which is a Deluxe Edition, and I see there are two pairs of Space Race counters, one pair with a "card sent" text in the back, the other pair without a text.

Any hint on why there are two pairs of counters?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The other one is only used if you've gotten to the second box and thus have the option to space two cards per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DominiGeek
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo
D.N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
4 tokens!?!? I don't get it. The English deluxe edition came with 1 pair, one for each superpower, stating "2nd card played" on 1 side and a picture on the other side, related to the superpower (I think)
I always thought that in later versions they would include only 1 token with a generic picture; because only the first player can used, the 2nd to arrive just cancels its effect.

What do you know, no it comes with 4. I don't understand why would you need more than 1 token.
Never mind, I misunderstood the commentary. Spartax answer is the right one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spartax wrote:
The other one is only used if you've gotten to the second box and thus have the option to space two cards per turn.

Ok, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.