Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mb
Hi guys,

Just played this tonight for the first time. Among a few things I think I did right but will amend after re-reading the rules, there's one thing that wasn't in the rules about jokers in the end of the game.

How do players choose to allocate their jokers? In secrecy? Starting with one specific player and then the remaining ones one at a time? Or is it totally irrelevant because players will always want to even out their four piles?

Thanks a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shoda
Japan
Zushi
Kanagawa
flag msg tools
mb
Re: Joker question
It sounds totally irrelevant. Players always want to maximize the score, so want to even out four piles at the end.
Technically, i think you supposed to have only one pile and supposed to remember how many of each you get. But it is up to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mb
Re: Joker question
Thanks for the reply Ken.

We did have only one pile during the game. But at game end, you're supposed to count each colour, right? So we piled them in four stacks, and then used the joker.

But you're right... it is irrelevant. I just wasn't sure....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.