Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I have the following 13 planes along with the Burning Drachens boxed set for sale. The planes are in mint condition and all components are in mint condition (cards were sleeved). The planes are stored in the boxes they came in which do have shelf wear and creases on the open flap from opening and closing the boxes.

Planes include:

SERIES 1
Fokker DR1 (Rahn)
Fokker DR1 (Kempf)
Albatross D.VA (Udet)
SPAD XIII (Rickenbaker)
SPAD XIII (Baracca)
Sopwith Camel (Barker)

SERIES 2
Sopwith Snipe (Barker)
AIRCO DH4 2-seater (American Expeditionary Force)

SERIES 3
Nieuport 17 (Lufbery/Thenault)
Albatross DIII (Hautzmayer)
UFAG C1 2-seater (Flick 23/D)

SERIES 4
RAF SE5A (Boudwin)
Pfalz DIII (Klein)

I will also include 2 home-made Fire and 2 home-made smoke trails which were crafted out of cotton-balls and clip onto the models flight stands. They're pretty slick.

These models are out of production and will never be made again as new planes are planned for the rebranded Wings of Glory (which is fully compatable with the Wings of War planes/boxes). I would rather not part out unless you give me an amazing offer. Please PM if you are interested in an offer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Koenig
United States
Weston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
What's the price?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for $250 which would include shipping to the U.S.

I have an offer of $250 from a New Zealander but I'd prefer to ship to the U.S. if anyone is interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
Follow me if you want to play wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad I only want 1 of the 13. Already have the rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.