Hide
2 Posts

The Walking Dead: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Black die question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jasse Nielsen
msg tools
I'm wondering what the deal is with ammo resources/black die rolling pr encounter.

For example...if i have 6 ammo resources and i pull an encounter card saying i need to kill 6 zombies...i roll my dice pool first, killing 3 of the zombies. Can i then only use 1 ammo resource & 1 black die roll and kill of X number zombies, or can i use all/X ammo resources & X black die roll to try and kill off all zombies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Tan
Philippines
Quezon City
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jasse wrote:
I'm wondering what the deal is with ammo resources/black die rolling pr encounter.

For example...if i have 6 ammo resources and i pull an encounter card saying i need to kill 6 zombies...i roll my dice pool first, killing 3 of the zombies. Can i then only use 1 ammo resource & 1 black die roll and kill of X number zombies, or can i use all/X ammo resources & X black die roll to try and kill off all zombies?

There's no limit to the amount of ammo you can use. You can probably use ammo one die at a time...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.