Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessio Lerro
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the general design of the game. It looks beautiful, very beautiful.... BUT..... the rules are difficult to read given the low contrast of fonts and background and the hexes on the map are not always recognizable to me. It is hard for me to think of a darker hex as "clear" while lighter hexes (in color) are considered "sand."
It does make sense in the landscape of a wasteland but it is very unusual. I hope to play right my first games and not mess up the hexes.

This said, it feels like playing the Fallout video games series, which I love
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The sand hexes may be a little harder to spot at a glance, but they are quite different than the clear terrain ones (which consist of rock, dirt and all sorts of debris and such, and are generally darker than sand). There's only four sand hexes on the map and their position should easily be memorized after a couple of plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Lerro
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, ok.... thanks. The issue I guess is that on the Terrain chart on the right the sand hex color does not exactly match the ones on the map, which yes are now recognizable to me.
Thanks for the help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
mrs_z wrote:
Could You please pinpoint those sand hexes? I have a hard time to find them.

Sand is in L15, O3, P2 and Z6.

I have altered the graphics and increased contrast for the sand hexes on the expansion map in order to improve readability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.