Popular Tags: [View All]
A.J. Sansom
United States
Ridgecrest
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there!

I got this game second-hand and it didn't have the rules with it, so I'm trying to piece it all together but am having a tough time.

Here's the question:

Where can I find a description of the actual favors or benefits granted by having your marker on the 6 different spaces on the favor board?

Also, for the "putting your worker away for a gold," when do you have to choose to put away the worker? Same question, but for the "put away a worker to ignore one resource"?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
ajax013 wrote:
Hi there!

I got this game second-hand and it didn't have the rules with it, so I'm trying to piece it all together but am having a tough time.

Here's the question:

Where can I find a description of the actual favors or benefits granted by having your marker on the 6 different spaces on the favor board?

Also, for the "putting your worker away for a gold," when do you have to choose to put away the worker? Same question, but for the "put away a worker to ignore one resource"?

Thanks!

English rules can always be found on Ystari's website: http://www.ystari.com/ybox/yboxUS.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Sansom
United States
Ridgecrest
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
ajax013 wrote:
Hi there!

Here's the question:

Thanks!

English rules can always be found on Ystari's website: http://www.ystari.com/ybox/yboxUS.pdf

That's what I was looking for! The previous owner had ONLY THE FIRST page of those directions..... confusing indeed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.