Recommend
18 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Briefcase» Forums » News

Subject: Briefcase Available For Pre-Ordering rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Pre-order Project: ELITE today!
mbmbmbmbmb


Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Briefcase is available for pre-ordering through the Artipia Games online store.

The game is expected to be delivered by the end of June 2012.

You can find a link to the most updated version of the English rulebook here.

By pre-ordering the game you will also receive the following promo company sets

(Beauty Clinic - 4 cards)


(Leasing Company - 4 cards)

and

(Board Game Factory - Our free Spiel 2012 Promo Company - 4 cards)


Cheers!
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
ASL ... yes, this is my Desert Island Game. If I have to give up all my 3000+ games and only allowed to keep one, this would be it. This bloody game stood the test of time. Around for more than 25 years - simply the best.
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Konstantinos,

I assume we Essen pickup preorder guys enjoy the same treatment?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Pre-order Project: ELITE today!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but our "Pick up from Spiel 2012" pre-order option will be available from the 1st of September 2012 Until Spiel 2012 in October
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Noble
United States
El Dorado Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would recommend posting a link to the store:

http://store.artipiagames.com/
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Join us every Tuesday night at the Woking Gaming Club!
badge
Interested in knowing in which games I'm working at the moment? Send me a geekmail to discover!
mbmbmbmbmb
I can see that the price for pre-orders includes worldwide shipping.
I'll be in Essen Spiel 2012 so I can collect it in person, saving that cost.
Is there any benefit in me collecting it in Essen at your booth or I should just order it and get it delivered earlier to my home address in the UK (same price)?

Will there be a difference in price between pre-order now and buy at Essen?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
What a shame that the price is almost 13 Euro cheaper to pre-order from the site than what Indiegogo supporters paid. Almost enough to turn me off supporting Artipia in future.

Although I know that we have 20 extra exclusive cards (6 sets) and three regular d6, but still 13 Euro is a lot extra for 20 cards and 3 dice.

Edit: I paid around 41 Euro via Indiegogo


Edit: Realised that shipping is not included on pre-orders from the Artipia website, so my apologies for any confusion.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolai Broen Thorning
Denmark
Ebeltoft
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
What a shame that the price is almost 13 Euro cheaper to pre-order from the site than what Indiegogo supporters paid. Almost enough to turn me off supporting Artipia in future.

Although I know that we have 20 extra exclusive cards (6 sets) and three regular d6, but still 13 Euro is a lot extra for 20 cards and 3 dice.

Edit: I paid around 41 Euro via Indiegogo

I agree. Those are some very expensive promos.

Fortunately for me I am attending Essen, so opted for that solution, but it does not sit well with me. Hopefully someone from Artipia will explain.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Pre-order Project: ELITE today!
mbmbmbmbmb
sprocket314 wrote:
I can see that the price for pre-orders includes worldwide shipping.
I'll be in Essen Spiel 2012 so I can collect it in person, saving that cost.
Is there any benefit in me collecting it in Essen at your booth or I should just order it and get it delivered earlier to my home address in the UK (same price)?

Will there be a difference in price between pre-order now and buy at Essen?


A pre-ordering option for 2011 will be available from September 1st 2012.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Pre-order Project: ELITE today!
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
I think what's worse is that if I had pledged for just Briefcase with no promos it would have cost me $45, which is just over 34 Euro, so those pledging at that level are still paying 6 Euro more - it doesn't appear worthwhile to have supported via Indiegogo.

Come on Artipia, please explain why Briefcase is more expensive for Indiegogo backers than regular website pre-orders?


Here we go then.

Through Indiegogo you paid 41.7€ while pre-ordering the game from our store would cost you 37.5€. That means you paid 4.3€ more. Not 13€

Having a limited print run for those 24 (not 20 promos) and 3 dice is pretty expensive actually. In addition we had to include Indiegogo fees in the Indiegogo perks.

EDIT : Let me just add here that all EU customers will notice -when they receive the game- that shipping cost is actually higher than what they've paid.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Pre-order Project: ELITE today!
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only assume that the conclusion that you paid 13€ more is because you didn't add a shipping option to you test-order right ?

Cheapest solution is 9.5€ for unregistered EU shipping.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Pre-order Project: ELITE today!
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
3pod wrote:
Here we go then.

Through Indiegogo you paid 41.7€ while pre-ordering the game from our store would cost you 37.5€. That means you paid 4.3€ more. Not 13€

Having a limited print run for those 24 (not 20 promos) and 3 dice is pretty expensive actually. In addition we had to include Indiegogo fees in the Indiegogo perks.


Perhaps you don't know what you are charging on your website for a pre-order, so let me enlighten you:

Quote:
Briefcase (preorder) - Worldwide shipping

CODE: RTPA 112

This product cannot be added to the
cart because you are not logged in.
Please sign in to buy
Add to wish list
€27.99
In stock

This says you are charging 28 Euro (including shipping) for a pre-order and not, as you claim, 37.5 Euro.


I believe you were confused by the "worldwide shipping". I apologize for that. That means that you can choose this product to receive it worldwide. It does not mean that shipping cost is include. If you process your order, you will be required to select a shipping solution before payment.

The reason for the worldwide shipping mention is because we also add offers for Spiel 2012 or other convention pickup. For example in September 1st (as I mentioned above) we will also offer a Briefcase - Pick up from Spiel 2012 option.

I understand your confusion and apologize for it. Still you only paid 4.3€ and I will make sure no more people get confused by the mention of worldwide shipping on our store.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Pre-order Project: ELITE today!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have already removed the "worlwide shipping" from the products which indeed only makes sense if there is also another product saying "pick up from Spiel 2012"
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Benz
Germany
Zorneding
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
any chance that Indiegogo-backers can get the game earlier than June 2012?
greetings bpsyc
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Pre-order Project: ELITE today!
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
Apologies on my part as well. I was very confused by the statement 'Worldwide Shipping', as Carlos was also as I automatically assumed that that statement meant that it included shipping.

So, I am not as unhappy as I first thought, and once again, I offer my sincere apologies.


Confusion was totally justified and thank you for helping us resolve it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolai Broen Thorning
Denmark
Ebeltoft
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taibi wrote:
JoffW wrote:
What a shame that the price is almost 13 Euro cheaper to pre-order from the site than what Indiegogo supporters paid. Almost enough to turn me off supporting Artipia in future.

Although I know that we have 20 extra exclusive cards (6 sets) and three regular d6, but still 13 Euro is a lot extra for 20 cards and 3 dice.

Edit: I paid around 41 Euro via Indiegogo

I agree. Those are some very expensive promos.

Fortunately for me I am attending Essen, so opted for that solution, but it does not sit well with me. Hopefully someone from Artipia will explain.


3pod wrote:
JoffW wrote:
I think what's worse is that if I had pledged for just Briefcase with no promos it would have cost me $45, which is just over 34 Euro, so those pledging at that level are still paying 6 Euro more - it doesn't appear worthwhile to have supported via Indiegogo.

Come on Artipia, please explain why Briefcase is more expensive for Indiegogo backers than regular website pre-orders?


Here we go then.

Through Indiegogo you paid 41.7€ while pre-ordering the game from our store would cost you 37.5€. That means you paid 4.3€ more. Not 13€

Having a limited print run for those 24 (not 20 promos) and 3 dice is pretty expensive actually. In addition we had to include Indiegogo fees in the Indiegogo perks.

EDIT : Let me just add here that all EU customers will notice -when they receive the game- that shipping cost is actually higher than what they've paid.

Ah, that clears up a lot of things.

Thank you for the explanation - and my apologies for running with rumours, not fact.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredericus Rex
Germany
Rheinlandpfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I want to get all the promos and pick the game up in Essen is is to late?


A pitty somehow I missed the foundingcampane
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Pre-order Project: ELITE today!
mbmbmbmbmb
Zaphikiel wrote:
So if I want to get all the promos and pick the game up in Essen is is to late?


A pitty somehow I missed the foundingcampane


There will be another chance to claim all the indiegogo promo material.

By the end of May, we will be launching our Among the Stars indiegogo campaign. We received several requests about the promo material because our Indiegogo campaign was only 30 days long and many people didn't get the chance you get the game.

In the Among the Stars campaign there will be an option to pre-order only Briefcase for those people who didn't get the chance to get it before.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredericus Rex
Germany
Rheinlandpfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
Zaphikiel wrote:
So if I want to get all the promos and pick the game up in Essen is is to late?


A pitty somehow I missed the foundingcampane


There will be another chance to claim all the indiegogo promo material.

By the end of May, we will be launching our Among the Stars indiegogo campaign. We received several requests about the promo material because our Indiegogo campaign was only 30 days long and many people didn't get the chance you get the game.

In the Among the Stars campaign there will be an option to pre-order only Briefcase for those people who didn't get the chance to get it before.


Great! Thanks a lot!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.