Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
GMT Games wrote:
Dear Jonathan Harrison,

We're writing to let you know that game Virgin Queen is one step closer to being completed and shipped out to you! Please note that today we charged your card for your order of 1 copies. As with all P500 games, this charge is made when the game in in our final printing process, so it won't be long now until the process is complete and we can ship your game.

We will update the completion and ship dates for Virgin Queen on our website, www.gmtgames.com, so please check there regularly if you want status updates. We hope you are as excited as we are to receive the finished product!

Thank you,

GMT Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Prat

Barcelona
Catalonia
msg tools
designer
mb
I've received the same message but they wrote "Jonathan Harrison" in a different way. They've used Ivan Prat instead....

It's coming!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience"
mbmbmbmbmb
Were you charged today or last Friday?

EDIT: Literally as I typed this I got the email from GMT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
There are many different ways to spell Jonathan Harrison.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Delp
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know they think they're doing me a favor by sending me this and 1989 at pretty much the same time, but if my wife finds out, I'm a dead man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
veritas nos liberabit
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
delp1871 wrote:
I know they think they're doing me a favor by sending me this and 1989 at pretty much the same time, but if my wife finds out, I'm a dead man.

Wives seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to sensing new games in the house. I am with you, man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
veritas nos liberabit
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
HuginnGreiling wrote:
GMT Games wrote:
Dear Jonathan Harrison,

I am pretty much done with P500 programme; the custom duties are just too high and even out the discounted price (plus it is just far too tedious to receive the game from the customs; getting it from the post office is relatively straightforward even if we take into account an extra 30 minutes you need to spend in the line). Too bad!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HuginnGreiling wrote:
There are many different ways to spell Jonathan Harrison.

Well, it looks like "Jonathan Harrison," but it's actually pronounced "throat-wobbler mangrove."

EDIT: Yes, I got charged too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Westberg
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just charged today too. WOOO!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon G
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grouchysmurf wrote:
delp1871 wrote:

Wives seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to sensing new games in the house. I am with you, man.

I'm pretty sure my wife will begrudge me the 8-hour childcare sessions way, way more than the $72.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Ransom
United States
Forest
Virginia
flag msg tools
There are two kinds of ships: Submarines, and Targets.
mbmbmbmbmb
grouchysmurf wrote:
delp1871 wrote:

I don't know how she does it. Maybe it's the extra spring in my step. Maybe I am too eager to check the mailbox. Maybe the lack of attention to the yard work, or the extra time in the Mancave gives me away. But she knows. She always knows.

With No Question of Surrender and Virgin Queen arriving within weeks of each other, I think I will be in the "you owe me big time" penalty box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Bryan
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I canceled my pre-order when I took a new job that pays less and I was trying to not spend as much on games. I must have gone and added it again later, because I too was charged. Oh well, I really wanted it anyway even if I will have a terrible time getting it to the table!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Oldster
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My cheque is sent and I am eagerly awaiting the month of May. Not eagerly awaiting customs duties, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.