$10.00
Ehud zamir
msg tools
Fans of the sliding puzzle games genre will absolutely love this iOS title, which is
live since today for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.

Find a Way José packs 60 levels of tile-sliding action as you try to bring José closer
to his liquid muse. He’ll laugh, sing, or break down into pathetic sobs of cold turkey
misery depending on how well you do.

Find a Way, José! has already seen significant success on the Samsung Bada
platform, and the developers of the app are looking to duplicate the success, this
time on iOS enabled devices.

Download here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-a-way-jose!-free/id50412...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if this game offends anyone due to its stereotypical depiction of Mexicans and insinuation that they are all alcoholics?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
tigerwiccan wrote:
I wonder if this game offends anyone due to its stereotypical depiction of Mexicans and insinuation that they are all alcoholics?

Meh. I'm Mexican, and I'm having a hard time being offended. It looks like kind of a stupid theme, but it's big leap to "insinuation that they are all alcoholics."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
djgutierrez77 wrote:
tigerwiccan wrote:

Meh. I'm Mexican, and I'm having a hard time being offended. It looks like kind of a stupid theme, but it's big leap to "insinuation that they are all alcoholics."

Yeah, I was just chain yankin' about the alcoholic part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan williams
United States
Jefferson City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be better if it were Cheech Marin trying to find his doob.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kestner B
msg tools
tigerwiccan wrote:

@Tiger Wiccan: If Jose has got a drinking problem, does it imply all Mexicans are alcoholics? What kind of logic is that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ehud zamir
msg tools
Agreed with Kestner B. This is an entertaining game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kestner wrote:
tigerwiccan wrote:

@Tiger Wiccan: If Jose has got a drinking problem, does it imply all Mexicans are alcoholics? What kind of logic is that?

Already said I was chain yankin'. Besides, not all African Americans eat fried chicken and watermelon, but that is a prevailing stereotype. It had to start from somewhere, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.