9 Posts

Bausack» Forums » News

Subject: Back in North American Game Stores Starting May 2012 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tee Cog
Canada
flag msg tools
As I hope many stores in the US and Canada have heard; Zoch games will be coming back to North America so check out your local game store for their titles. (If they say they can't get them, let them know Lion Rampant Imports now imports them)

If you are a retailer you can contact Lion Rampant Imports to place an order for all Zoch Games! You can either call them toll free at 1-800-992-7679 ex. 23 or feel free to contact tyler@lionrampantimports.com to get setup!

The first shipment with most titles will be landing in North America sometime around mid to late May 2012 and will be regularly restocked!

Happy Gaming... and make sure you start working on your dexterity because ZOCH games will really test you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BT Carpenter
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
same shapes or new?

colors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Redmon
United States
Middlesboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
We'll see.
badge
Bro, why you so mad?
mbmbmbmbmb
TeeCog83 wrote:
As I hope many stores in the US and Canada have heard; Zoch games will be coming back to North America so check out your local game store for their titles. (If they say they can't get them, let them know Lion Rampant Imports now imports them)

If you are a retailer you can contact Lion Rampant Imports to place an order for all Zoch Games! You can either call them toll free at 1-800-992-7679 ex. 23 or feel free to contact tyler@lionrampantimports.com to get setup!

The first shipment with most titles will be landing in North America sometime around mid to late May 2012 and will be regularly restocked!

Happy Gaming... and make sure you start working on your dexterity because ZOCH games will really test you!

Is this something that is true?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Garttmeyer
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, can we get some kind of confirmation for this? Does that also mean Hamsterrolle will be around (i think zoch makes that as well) in the US?

Anyone?

thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Garttmeyer
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still not confirmation on this? Should I hunt down Sac Noir or wait for Bausack to hit shelves (if ever).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Garttmeyer
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
June and still nothing from anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just popped into 401 games in Toronto, Ontario and snatched a copy. Didn't even think about it. I finally have my personal holy gaming grail!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Garttmeyer
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still can't seem to find this anywhere.

EDIT: on a similar note, I am probably going to miss this the same way I somehow missed Hamsterrolle's second printing. ...go me. :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Possible
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's true. If your store doesn't have stock, they may not be aware of the change in the distribution of Zoch Games. Let them know to give Lion Rampant a call.

Edit: Hamsterrolle is also available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.