Subject: Missing cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
3D printing available for service at: http://www.3dhubs.com/los-angeles/hubs/martin-chino
mbmbmbmbmb
Go over to the Fantasy Flights website and click on the Customer Service link. There is an link for missing parts of a game and you can tell them what you were missing when you bought the game and they will send you the missing parts.
They can be slow at times but you will get your parts you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PMD
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I remember in SE expansion there were substitutes for some card from base game. There should be list of them somewhere in rulebook.

In case you would like to separate SE cards from base cards there is small SE sign in bottom right-hand corner.

Anyway, if you are missing anything go for FFG's support (as tawnos76 suggested) if only missing parts are available they would surely send them to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PMD
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see any such list on BGG right now, however, I believe some TI freaks would have list of all cards in game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.