$10.00
Simbo Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i've created a nice rules page for solo players, if anyone is interested in printing one off. i just did it for myself, to save me having to search through the rulebook for things.
i've managed to fit every single rule onto it, and it fits perfectly onto a single side of A4 too

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1312614/the-lord-of-the-r...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eder Monaco
Italy
Rome
RM
flag msg tools
mbmb
nice, I think you should add a legend for the colors, explaining the difference between green and red just like in the rulebook (green text = you can take actions during this, red: can't make actions, just responses.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simbo Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i didnt even know that to be honest. so does that mean you cant do any responses in the final combat action window, only actions, for example? im wondering if the opportunity to do a response even comes up? otherwise i've been playing it wrong
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jürgen Duvendack
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Responses are not actions! You can play a response any time its condition is triggered, even if you could not play an action at that time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the Sheet, BUT!!...

Can you shift/tone down the colors slightly to a more translucent range. The sharp colors sometimes distract from the point your trying to get across.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.