Subject: Using Power cards twice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo C
Italy
Padova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook states that you cannot play the same Power Card twice in you action turn.
Does it apply to the final scoring cards (the yellow ones) as well? So, if i have two cards with the same bonus (for example, 3 victory points if i've got at least nine farmers in my provinces) i can use only one card and get only one bonus(and arguably convert the other one in 1 gold), right?
Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right. No duplicate power cards can be played in the same phase, including scoring cards. So if you get a duplicate scoring card in the New Kingdom, it is one gold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 8 27 Feb - 1 Mar 2015 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk Essex Games 27 Jul '15
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
QBert80 wrote:
That's right. No duplicate power cards can be played in the same phase, including scoring cards. So if you get a duplicate scoring card in the New Kingdom, it is one gold.

You can of course choose when to turn it into gold. If it's a card that someone else can score with, hold it until either you need the one gold or the deck won't be shuffled again.

(In some circumstances holding tje card could also have a bluff effect. But that's uncommon.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo C
Italy
Padova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your kind help. Happy gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.