Popular Tags: [View All]
Madhujith Venkatakrishna
India
Bangalore
Karnataka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

I played this game after really long and forgotten a few rules, specially the winning condition and hence needed to know who won in a game that I played yesterday night.

It was a 3P game and here are the final scores. Helmets(H), Statues(S), Rice Fields(RF)

Player 1: 4H-3S-2RF
Player 2: 4RF-3S-3H
Player 3: 4RF-3S-3H

Not sure who won this game (1 Statue was eliminated as 2 players had equal influence)

Thanks,
Madhu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JOHN TODD JENSEN
United States
JOHNSON CREEK
WI
flag msg tools
Ask me about it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madhujith wrote:
Hi All,

I played this game after really long and forgotten a few rules, specially the winning condition and hence needed to know who won in a game that I played yesterday night.

It was a 3P game and here are the final scores. Helmets(H), Statues(S), Rice Fields(RF)

Not sure who won this game (1 Statue was eliminated as 2 players had equal influence)

Thanks,
Madhu

Only Player 1 is eligible to win. Nobody has the most Rice Fields because of the tie, and nobody has the most Statues because of the tie. Therefore, Player 1's win in High Helmets makes him the only player eligible to win and, therefore, the winner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as he said.
First you check who has clear majority in any of the types - only they can win. Only player 1 has any clear majority here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
mb
madhujith wrote:

PS: Man, that was needlessly confusing that you wrote it like that instead of like:
Player 1: 2RF-3S-4H
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W M Shubert
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
John Todd had it right. Another way to describe the scoring system is that you get one point for each majority (no points when you are tied for most). By that, player 1 has 1 point, players two and three each have zero points, so player 1 wins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madhujith Venkatakrishna
India
Bangalore
Karnataka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot guys. Now I get the scoring system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.