Popular Tags: [View All]
B Mendez
United States
Eau Claire
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Closing an order with Spielbox noticed I can get an expansion "The Compass" for this game without the magazine...someone wants it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, I'd love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Mendez
United States
Eau Claire
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I have bought items from the spielbox site before, but this time had trouble finishing the transaction through paypal. Got a confirmation for an order I wasn't able to finish, but for the one I paid for, no paypal or nostheide confirmation. Anyway, I am hoping to get some of the compasses in the mail with the items I bought, one for UnknownParkerBrother and a couple more for other geeks who pm'd me. Let's see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
basm22 wrote:
Anyway, I am hoping to get some of the compasses in the mail with the items I bought, one for UnknownParkerBrother and a couple more for other geeks who pm'd me. Let's see.

Thanks. No big deal if it ends up not working out, thanks for trying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Mendez
United States
Eau Claire
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
It did go through... and I got my confirmation from Spielbox and Paypal. The package will get here sometime this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.