Popular Tags: [View All]
Hem Hemux
Japan
Kawasaki
Kanagawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

We're having a game, trying the new Strategy Cards, and a stupid question arose: when you play LeaderShip Strategy Card, all these new Command Counters provided from your reinforcements, where do you put them? Anywhere on your 3 pools? Aside until the next status phase? Thanks for you answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any time you acquire CC you place them into whichever pool you like - remember though, you can't shift around the CC you already have until the Status Phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hem Hemux
Japan
Kawasaki
Kanagawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jeff, that's how we ruled it while waiting for an answer.

Quick other question, no link with the expansion though: can you move ships "through" a system but go further if moving through it would excede your fleet supply limit? we always ruled that as a yes, but today we have some doubts...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fleet Supply has no effect on transit. As long as you don't exceed it in your destination hex, you're good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
sirjonsnow wrote:
Any time you acquire CC you place them into whichever pool you like - remember though, you can't shift around the CC you already have until the Status Phase.

Unless the effect states which pool they go to, such as Warfare I's primary 'Remove a command counter from an activated system. Place it in Command Pool'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeny Reznikov
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hemu wrote:
Hi everyone,

We're having a game, trying the new Strategy Cards, and a stupid question arose: when you play LeaderShip Strategy Card, all these new Command Counters provided from your reinforcements, where do you put them? Anywhere on your 3 pools? Aside until the next status phase? Thanks for you answer!

How did you do it with the old strategy card set? surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hem Hemux
Japan
Kawasaki
Kanagawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Justin, that's nice, although I checked the FAQ right after my question and found the answer there, sorry about that I should have checked before bothering people.

Ok Brian, got it.

Evgeny, I think we used to ALWAYS put them on Command Pool, like Brian said, even if it was not written. Indeed another rules error from us!

Another question about an Action Card from the Expansion, will post a new topic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.