Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
david landes
United States
oak hill
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure this is the best place to post this. I am a Medici lover, but my game group will seldom play it as I seem to dominate easily (which is odd since we are very competitive at most games).

In any event, I got the iApp version of Medici and began playing against 5 AIs.. the last few games a mix of all Allesandro opponents (Allessandro is supposed to be the most skilled AI).

I do not seem to be losing, so I am wondering if the AI is just not strong enough. So far I have accumulated 6 1sts and a 2nd. Is anyone having a different experience or is there a better set of opponents to choose? Or is this just dumb luck and I will begin losing with my next game?

Thanks to anyone who has a view, I apprciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Steward
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
Fretboard Gamer
badge
p/g
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't say much for sure, since I'm just barely winning games against two of the skilled AI opponents.

I'd recommend mixing in several different AIs (even if a couple are only "medium" ranked. Having all Allesandro might mean two things:

1. Your opponents are all using the same tactics.
2. Because of that, they may actually be working against each other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.