Venture» Forums » Rules

Subject: Forming conglomerates after proxy fights rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you take over an opponent's corporation with a proxy fight card, can you add that corporation to one of your conglomerates, without paying for a reorganization? Or do you have to add the corporation to your tableau first as a solo card, and then pay to reorganize it into a conglomerate?

I assume you can form conglomerates for free regardless of whether you purchase a corporation card from the center row, or take over a corporation from an opponent...but I'm not sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
mb
celiborn wrote:
I assume you can form conglomerates for free regardless of whether you purchase a corporation card from the center row, or take over a corporation from an opponent...but I'm not sure.

This is correct. Cards acquired by proxy fight cards are just like cards purchased from the center.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The correct answer: No you can only add a corporation gained via proxy fight the same as when you buy a card from the center: i.e. by itself or as the top card on a existing conglomerate.

If you want to place your newly acquired corporation in the middle of a conglomerate, you must pay for a reorganization (i.e. $1M for all of your current held corporation cards.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Furst
United States
Deerfield
IL
flag msg tools
Can you re-org multiple times in a single turn with a single Re-org payment? Or, if you re-orged twice, would you have to pay two re-org fees.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.