Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Horvath
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently acquired a copy of this game. As I was going through the cards and verifying against the rulebook, I noticed that the set I have has 2 Siphon Gas and 3 Camouflage cards, instead of the 3 Gas and 2 Camouflage the rules stipulate. Upon investigating this, I came across an article (http://www.gamecabinet.com/sumo/Issue12/RoadKill.html) where the author indicates that he has 4 Gas and 1 Camouflage. Can someone verify that their cards are also off? Is this normal? The game and cards are in very good shape, so it appears that it came that way, but I am not sure.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Killing Joke wrote:
I recently acquired a copy of this game. As I was going through the cards and verifying against the rulebook, I noticed that the set I have has 2 Siphon Gas and 3 Camouflage cards, instead of the 3 Gas and 2 Camouflage the rules stipulate. Upon investigating this, I came across an article (http://www.gamecabinet.com/sumo/Issue12/RoadKill.html) where the author indicates that he has 4 Gas and 1 Camouflage. Can someone verify that their cards are also off? Is this normal? The game and cards are in very good shape, so it appears that it came that way, but I am not sure.

My copy has 2 Siphon Gas and 3 Camouflage as well. I think the manifest has the numbers interverted. I do have an as-yet-unshrinkwrapped second set of cards (bought years ago from TAHGC), but I won't break it open just for that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Horvath
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahahaha. Well, I would not break open shrink cards for that either.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.