Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve F
United States
wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking of buying a second copy of this game and painting the figures two new colors (eg blue, red), then playing with up to 4 players with the double amount of tiles.

Has anyone tried something like this?
Any opinions on how this might work?

Just noticed that "korppu" has already posted a file for multiplayer and pics of a 4 player game. Got my set ready to go. Painted second copy of game so have red and green armies in addition to original tan and brown.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would expect the game to drag on forever as anyone threatening to win would have 3 people smacking down the leader instead of just 1. But if someone tries it, I'll be curious to hear how it goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve F
United States
wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

played a 3 person game.

Took 90 min to finish with 10 cities to win condition.

Game was still fun despite the game length

Edit:
Last night we played a 4 player game with each player having 2 starting cities, 9 greeks to work with, and a 6 city to win goal.
Game took 1 hour to play.
Game was very intense, with 2 to 3 players always just one city away from winning.
It was much more fun than a standard 2 player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fox
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that's really cool. i'd love to try Hellas with 3 players. perhaps I'll give a try some time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.