Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question 1: Elemental next to a drow, since it can tunnel can it move its max away or even push past the enermy? or is it bound by the 1 sqr rule,

Question 2 : Can a large creature move past a enermy, Shifting, e.g
Wall, Free, Free, Wall
Wall, free, free, Wall
Wall, free, Enemy, Wall
Wall, Drider, drider, Wall

does that make sense?
can i squeeze past of do have to kill the enemy? stop in front, i know i can not stop on top of him, but go past him?
we played i could not but i'm not sure..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recall reading even creatures with special movements are bound by the 1 move rule...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko White
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Question 1: The only way to move more than one square if you start next to an enemy is if you're taking a move that isn't based on your creature's speed. So you can break off with Spring Attack or some order that says "shift/move X". Also remember you only check when you're beginning the move, so if you get a second move (with Into The Fray or using the commander ability that lets you use a standard to move with your adventurer or so forth) then you can move normally for the second one.

Question 2: You can go over enemies if you fly or burrow. If you just shift, like the Drider, you can't, so she can get clogged up by enemies pretty well even though she skitters. If you are moving normally you're not allowed to move through enemies, and it also probably won't come up since you have to stop as soon as you move next to one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[no use for a name]
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultiville wrote:
Question 1: The only way to move more than one square if you start next to an enemy is if you're taking a move that isn't based on your creature's speed. So you can break off with Spring Attack or some order that says "shift/move X".

There is another way: you can kill the adjacent enemy BEFORE you move regaining your full speed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.