Empire Builder» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for Casual Groups rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Draper
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
So me and my dad have been playing EB for 10 years together, and we would like to find some more players. It has been a pain in the butt to locate groups.
Any Ideas?

If your in the Broken Arrow, OK area and would like to group let me know.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Robinson
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry this doesn't help, but what a cool-sounding place to live. Do you get many missing nukes in your town? (Broken Arrow was a great movie imho).

I take it the place name has ties to Native American Indians?

If you have a FLGS you might want to put a notice in their window if allowed? It worked for me back when I first got hold of Battletech many years ago. However,I realise many US gamers don't have a FLGS and only internet means of buying games.

Diff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmb
A good place to post looking for nearby gamers is here: Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southwest.

You're more likely to find Empire Builder (or other crayon rail) players in the Oklahoma section than Oklahoma players in the Empire Builder section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.