Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Allen Herring
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the trend of reprinting older games, after 30 years this one seems to have the following to make in a prime candidate. Has anyone heard of anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I still see lots of the 08 copies all over the place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mb
Yes, it's still widely available from the printing about four years ago. The fifth edition, I think. Let's see, Amazon, Boards 'n Bits... and I got my copy in a Barnes & Noble a few months ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It can be had almost anywhere. Did you mean to post this in the main game entry? Maybe you meant British Rails or Iron Dragon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Russo
United States
Lansdale
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you didn't really know about the newer edition from a few years ago, I highly recommend picking it up. The map is expanded to include Mexico, the demand cards are in color, and the goods are on color-coded mini poker chips instead of discs you have to put stickers on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Herring
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, didn't know about the newer version. I've just been hearing a lot about it and searched it on BBG and saw it came out in 1980.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mb
aleuhe wrote:
Nope, didn't know about the newer version. I've just been hearing a lot about it and searched it on BBG and saw it came out in 1980.

Ah, okay. The main date listing tells you when the original game was published. If it's reprinted without significant changes, those will be listed in the Versions section lower down on the game's page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Shiny!
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
el_chupacabra wrote:
If you didn't really know about the newer edition from a few years ago, I highly recommend picking it up. The map is expanded to include Mexico, the demand cards are in color, and the goods are on color-coded mini poker chips instead of discs you have to put stickers on.

Mexico has been on the board for years. The latest revision add the colored goods chips. Some cards may be rebalanced--not sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
aleuhe wrote:

Yeah, they're on the fifth edition now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.