Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Cutcliffe
United Kingdom
Paignton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm restarting my learning on this game and have a couple of questions on the Friendly Action Table.

You get a -3 DRM for each sector US controlled. At the start of every scenario, this means that you will have a -9 total DRM because your three rear sectors are US controlled; is that right?

Secondly, I see there's a 10 DRM for 'Flanking Fire'; how is this achieved?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kovacs
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot find anything in the rules, tables, or errata to dispute the -9 DRM for Friendly Action at the beginning of a scenario.

The -10 DRM for Flanking Fire is only achieved when rolling the appropriate numbers on the Random Events Table for the type of scenario you are playing, and as such cannot occur at the beginning of the scenario (Random Events are rolled for at the end of the Battle Round sequence 4.77). It represents aggressive movement and fire from friendly units during the Random Event phase and is described in 15.10 in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Cutcliffe
United Kingdom
Paignton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ah, it's a Random Event. That's great; thanks John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.