Saint Petersburg: New Society & Banquet Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Looking for English rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kiwi Jello
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Hi! I bought the Russian version of Saint Petersburg just recently and am having some difficulties translating everything just right. Would someone be able to upload the English Rules? I'm still having some trouble finding them online. Thanks!

-Kiwi Jello

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
KiwiJello wrote:
Hi! I bought the Russian version of Saint Petersburg just recently and am having some difficulties translating everything just right. Would someone be able to upload the English Rules? I'm still having some trouble finding them online. Thanks!

-Kiwi Jello

From Rio Grande's website:

http://www.riograndegames.com/uploads/Game/Game_279_gameRule...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiwi Jello
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Thanks! Unfortunately this is only directions for the expansion and not for the base set. It starts with "The normal rules for Saint Petersburg apply except as described below" and doesn't elaborate. Having never played before, it does present a small problem. Anyone have the base directions in English?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
KiwiJello wrote:
Thanks! Unfortunately this is only directions for the expansion and not for the base set. It starts with "The normal rules for Saint Petersburg apply except as described below" and doesn't elaborate. Having never played before, it does present a small problem. Anyone have the base directions in English?

If you wanted the base game rules, then why did you ask on the expansion forums?

The basic rules are at the same website. You can usually get the rules of any game at the publisher's website. In this case, Rio Grande is the english distributor of the game.

http://www.riograndegames.com/uploads/Game/Game_178_gameRule...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.