Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a preferred edition of this game? Or is there one to avoid? Taking into account the card stock and graphics?

I quite like functional colour and simplicity of these cards -

There seems to be a bit too much going on, on these cards for me.

The proposed reprint graphics look OK but I still prefer the simpler graphics of the earlier photo.

I’m also not a fan of getting something straight from the press (the reprint). That is where I fear getting a deck of poor quality cards, card backs that don't match, text with printing errors etc. I’d much prefer getting a tried and tested deck. Is there a reason to hold on and get the reprint that is coming soon?

People with experience of the previous editions what are your thoughts on the quality and graphics of your decks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All the previous editions had the same art. The very earliest editions came in the butterbox, which damages the cards. I have an Avalon Hill copy where two colors are rather similar. If can get the 3M edition in the gamette box, buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garramone
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barticus88 wrote:
All the previous editions had the same art. The very earliest editions came in the butterbox, which damages the cards. I have an Avalon Hill copy where two colors are rather similar. If can get the 3M edition in the gamette box, buy it.
I have the Avalon Hill version too and it's my favorite except for those two colors you mentioned being 'similar', grrrrrrangry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.