Popular Tags: [View All]
alex williams
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played this game and I love it.
It's gaming comfort food and I must own it.

Has anyone heard anything about a reprint?
Or maybe a place that doesn't sell it for $80+ dollars?

robotzombierobotzombierobotzombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
This is what Z-Man said to me via email about two months ago:

Quote:
For now there are no plans to reprint Endeavor, nor to publish an expansion. It has been out of stock pretty much everywhere for a while now tho…

We are extremely busy with our new arrivals for this year, but it is a possibility in the future.

You can stay updated about all our games on our Facebook page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Check all the little retail stores you can. I know my FLGS has at least two copies. www.drexollgames.com It would probably be close to $80 if you factor in shipping and tax but I'm sure they're not the only store that still has copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Martin
Canada
Mississauga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I suggest keeping your eyes open- I was happy to find a new copy for $60 recently, and of course a little while after I bought it, I found a new copy for about $40. So there around here and there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I snagged an in shrink copy for $30 a couple weeks ago here on BGG. It off sets the used copy that I got for $35 a month before that ended up being shipped poorly and dinged up for that reason (although the contents were fine, I'm a bit OCD and couldn't stand the box).

Just keep your eyes open and be patient. If you go used, then don't buy it from someone without some feedback, etc. (my poorly shipped used copy was a newuser who hadn't sold anything before....should've just spent the extra $7 or whatever)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mbmbmb
I can't add anything to the discussion, but thanks a lot for getting Carly Rae Jepsen stuck in my head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
seriouslyboard wrote:

Quote:
For now there are no plans to reprint Endeavor, nor to publish an expansion. It has been out of stock pretty much everywhere for a while now tho…

We are extremely busy with our new arrivals for this year, but it is a possibility in the future.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Burgess
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey, I just met you
and this is crazy
I love Endeavor
So reprint, maybe?

I also went and emailed Z-man and got this reply on Nov 6, 2012
-----------
Thanks for your interest in Z-Man Games, especially Endeavor.
It is true that at the moment there are no plans for a reprint, but it is always a possibility.
I will add your voice to the list of requests for a reprint.
-----------

So if you're interested in a reprint - shoot them an email and note you're interested in one - press@zmangames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
For a little less effort than you've already invested you can own the game, while supplies last

http://www.drexollgames.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PR...=
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Gwazdosky
United States
Clinton
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up a copy in a trade. There were a few other users who had it listed for trade last time I looked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
Esplugues de Llobregat
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
akumabro wrote:

It's gaming comfort food and I must own it.

That made me laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
seriouslyboard wrote:

Quote:

Weird, I've playtested one of the potential expansions, and it was so good it'd make sense to have it included as the basegame, and certain functionality from the basegame be shipped into an expansion instead.

Boo hiss Zman!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
j_holmes wrote:
seriouslyboard wrote:

Quote:

Weird, I've playtested one of the potential expansions, and it was so good it'd make sense to have it included as the basegame, and certain functionality from the basegame be shipped into an expansion instead.

Boo hiss Zman!

Agreed. The expansions are great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Pasmeny
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will add my voice. A reprint would be nice...
Got to play this last week at my FLGS and would pick up a copy one day...if I can find it or it gets reprinted.

GO Z-MAN!!

meeplemeeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bpasmeny wrote:
I will add my voice. A reprint would be nice...
Got to play this last week at my FLGS and would pick up a copy one day...if I can find it or it gets reprinted.

GO Z-MAN!!

meeplemeeple

See above. There's still one copy at my FLGS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Pasmeny
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to snag a copy.

Thank you!

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.