Subject: Quick Comments rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fredrik Gerhardsson
Sweden
Järfälla
Unspecified
flag msg tools
meeple Very entertaining game. I remember that someone (dont remember who) in our family got this game as a Christmas-present two years ago. We must have played it ten-fifteen times that weekend. We were almost obsessed by the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Sweden
Stockholm
Uppland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He he I also got this game as a christmas present, but I didn't play it for many years because the game looked a bit boring (and I guess I wasn't as interested in board games back then as I am now) But then one boring day my sister, myself and someone else (can't remember who) realized we hadn't tried this game. So we tried it. After that I was hooked^^ One summer we played this game at least once almost every day. The chaos of the game makes it all very exciting, you never know how the next game will be. Will Sweden be prosperous, conquering kingdom and everyone will be rich? Or will Sweden be a poor, war weary country where all the nobles are struggling to survive? That's one of the things I really love about this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.