Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward Hyena
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let everyone know that in addition to the release of Expansion 2, they have introduced version changes to the base game.

I am wondering if anyone has both 1.2 and 1.3 and can speak about card changes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Briel
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Hey! Look over there! --------->
mbmbmbmbmb
I manually compared every card from the jump from kickstarter (1.0?) to 1.2 and there were a few changes there.

A good majority was cleaning up the line breaks for legibility and things like that. The icon on the lower right of each card had different shading as well. Why? I don't know. They also got rid of about 40-ish cards that were mostly people's names (e.g. Bono) and replaced them with non-people phrases for less-specific hilarity.

I can't say that's true for 1.3 but I'm guessing it's more things like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Hyena
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that for black cards, their design philosophy is to get the blank at the end of every card when possible (heard this on Giant Bomb). So maybe there's some rewords like that. I may compare cards later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Burton

California
msg tools
Is this why I have no Glenn Beck cards? Quite disappointed to find those missing from my set
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Bear
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
oh wow if they really dropped the glenn beck cards thats almost incentive enough to toss my 1.2 and buy a new 1.3 set from that change alone. those cards never win and they are so absurdly overblown that it loses any humor. one card would have been sufficient but three just feels like beating a dead horse. we get it, you don't like glenn beck. not to mention that it almost always ends in having to stop the game and explain who he actually is to the majority of other players. good riddance imo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Glenn Beck in my 1.2 CAH RIP.

Still, my friend has some 1.1 CAH and there are a bunch of changes I'm sad I don't have in my set. I like that they want to keep things current, but I wish it was easier to feel like I have a full set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Elmhurst
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I swear there was a thread that outlined all the changes via images, but I can't find it for the life of me today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.